Manohar Sitapati's living CV
My Professional Interests
Agile Project Management
I have a big Interest, Passion and Experience with various projects and some of the most helpful concepts I discovered are the methodologies of Agile Project Management.
Organizational Change Management & Corporate Training
Changing organization and management practices from an authoritative to a more collective style is a true vocation for me. This area connects well with Agile Project Management, however it goes much further.
Business Development & Sales
I have experience in Business Development and Sales, especially in the B2B services sector. I like promoting and receiving performance-based compensation for representing a product that I can believe in.
Agile Project Management & Organizational Change
During university I had my first contact with Project Management, and especially with Agile Project Management. I really liked the methodology of SCRUM for its bottom-up approach. My study of SCRUM shows that not only it makes projects deliver more value with a more predictable schedule, but it also allows teams to become autonomous, self-regulating and more productive.
For a company to adopt agile project management may mean adopting some change, not only in how they manage projects, but in how they manage people.
Strict organization and structures are necessary only when people don't know or trust each other. This is why big companies become cluttered with staggering administration and become slow in changing strategy. start-ups don't need strict structures to start with as much as they need a good culture to keep up. Workplaces and work conditions are changing. Shifts are shorter, work is smarter and the happiness of employees is becoming more important. Today's big companies need to start be more enjoyable and agile. Today's start-ups challenge is to keep it so.
Happiness --> Productivity --> Profits
"A company's most important asset is its people, make sure they’re happy and fulfilled and your business will boom. My intention is to make for a happy work environment."
- Manohar Sitapati
How to motivate employees
Why SCRUM / Agile Project Management
My Skills & Expertise
I have many hobbies and passions, from coding to fitness, and I'm proud to be a generalist. I admire and search for jobs and projects that involve critical thinking and creativity.
Recent Update: After some time working as a Freelancer / Entrepreneur / Web Developer, I realize that I wish to be employed in organization and contribute to the management of resource intensive projects that involve coordinated teamwork.
I have the experience and the hunger to learn to be excellent in positions of: Agile Project Management /SCRUM Master / Organizational Change Management / Business Development / Sales / Business Strategy
Player Support Specialist @PlayStation
(Feb. 2018 - present)
Worked for Sykes, the exclusive customer support partner for Sony's PlayStation in Europe.
- Working in French language to support French speaking players
- Working with insider access to the PlayStation Network (PSN) and Sony Entertainment Network (SEN)
Ideator and Lead-developer
(Sept. 2016 - Sept. 2017)
Worked for the “The Zeitgeist Movement” 501(c)(3) NPO (non-profit organization in the USA) remotely from Berlin, Germany.
- Conceptualized, pitched and sold a new network re-design project to the NPO board
- Worked for one year on a complete redesign, pitched with an agile release schedule
- Had flexible scope and gave great value in first MVP
Freelance Web Designer
(Jun. 2016 - Present)
Specialized in WordPress Custom Designs, active in Berlin, Germany.
- Worked with dozens of clients both from Berlin and internationally, from the USA.
- Took care of installing, setting up, structuring and designing content into beautiful web pages
International Publisher Support Manager
(Oct. 2015 – Feb. 2016)
Worked in Web Design Integration support for Plista GmbH in Berlin, Germany.
- Worked translating marketing language requests from international publishers to tech language requests for developers.
Swiss National Council Candidate
(Jun. 2011 – Oct. 2011)
Election campaign run for the role of Swiss National Counselor at the Swiss National Council.
- Participation as member of a Top 5 Swiss political party
- Result: not elected
Vice President of External Relations
(Feb. 2010 – Feb. 2011)
Elected and conducted a team as Vice President of External Relations in AIESEC
- Experienced Direct Sales and Professional Networking.
- Worked with Human Resources Recruitment
Swiss Army Aviation Soldier
(Oct. 2007 – Aug. 2008)
Swiss Military service as aviation soldier, role of IFO Chancellery Chief,
Cdmt IFO aviation 82 Payerne.
- Experienced Military Training and Administration Duty
- Worked within Human Resources Management
Education & Volunteering
MBA Spec. Entrepreneurship
(Feb. 2013 – Nov. 2014)
Master of Science in Business Administration with specialization in Entrepreneurship and New Venture Management (MBA Spec. Entrepreneurship), University of Groningen, The Netherlands.
- Specific education on New Venture Creation, Growth and SME Management
- Research Thesis conducted on Effectual Entrepreneurship and Financial Bootstrapping
Administration and education voluntary internship
(Oct.2012 – Dec. 2012)
Worked as volunteer in Coletivo da Cidade, an NGO in the city of Estrutural, near Brasilia, in Brazil.
- Worked in administration and as children educator
(Sept. 2008 – Aug. 2012)
Bachelor of Arts in Management, taught in French (BA en Gestion d’Entreprise), University of Fribourg, Switzerland.
- Research Thesis conducted on the Strategic Potential for Biofuels in Switzerland
IVE Entrepreneurship Workshop
(Sept. 2008 – Jan. 2008)
Participation in the workshop : "Ce qu’un jeune entrepreneur doit savoir” (What a young entrepreneur must know), IVE Institute Fribourg, Switzerland.
Secondary School diploma, Spec. Economy and Law
(Sept. 2003 – Jun. 2007)
Secondary School Diploma (maturità cantonale) with special focus in « Economics & Law », Liceo Cantonale di Locarno, Switzerland.